Salthill Industrial School Plaque
Large wooden plaque from the Salthill Industrial School which reads ‘First Prize, Won By, Boys of Industrial School, Salthill, For Choral and Solo Singing, 1st September 1898‘. The school operated from 1870 to 1995 and the main building still survives but has been re-developed. Originally run by the Patrician Brothers and later by the Christian Brothers.
Museum Reg. GCM2011:010